Paste a URL and get a ZIP; nothing more, nothing less! No manual extraction required!
You can now input a collection URL and it will show you the items in the collection so you can download each one. I can't support downloading entire collections at once right now because of the server load that would cause.December 27th 2017
Well, it looks like my tiny download tool has been getting an unexpected increase in traffic. Steam changed their APIs which broke other download websites, but I use a different API endpoint so my tool still works.
My downloader is different from others because it actually extracts and ZIPs up files for some games to make the download easier. This means it needs more processing power and bandwidth to operate. Luckily my server seems to handle it fine.
- Moved to separate subdomain.
- Fixed bug with the download button when changing url after a download.
- Added an on-page warning alert when a download isn't available.
- The report now shows you the download speeds.
- The url field now highlights on click.
Let me know if you have any issues and happy downloading. 😂